Unicorn Leather Journal with Fully Tooled Back and Inside Pockets
FREE SHIPPING on all leather goods!
This Unicorn Leather Journal is cut from premium Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather, meticulously hand tooled, hand painted & antiqued, then finished with a multi step process & hand stitched for extra durability. The back cover features a Fully Hand Tooled Pattern with a lavender background. Inside, two pockets with the same Fully Hand Tooled Pattern hold a notebook in place. When the pages are filled, just pop out the notebook and replace it with a fresh one.
The Unicorn design was created by Paola F. Rey. Her main goal is to create instant heirlooms. Whether you use this as a Journal, Diary, Sketchbook, Logbook, Guest Book, etc, all of Paola F. Rey’s leather journals are hand crafted to last a lifetime.
- Designed & handcrafted by Paola F. Rey
- Handmade to last a lifetime
- Dimensions: 6.5″ x 9.25″ x 1.25″ (when closed)
- Includes one notebook with 120 Sheets/240 Pages
- Refillable with A5 (5 5⁄6 x 8 1⁄4 inches) notebooks
- Secures shut with an antique brass swing clasp
- Made to order
Design variations and custom leather journals are available. If you are interested in a custom order, reach out to me here with what you are looking for and we can work together to create your custom piece!