Fairy Moon Leather Journal with Star Pattern on Back and Inside Pockets
This Fairy Moon Leather Journal is cut from premium Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather, meticulously hand tooled, hand painted & antiqued, then finished with a multi step process & hand stitched for extra durability. The back cover features a unique hand carved & stamped Star Pattern. Inside, two pockets with the same Star Pattern hold a notebook in place. When the pages are filled, just pop out the notebook and replace it with a fresh one.
The Fairy Moon design is handcrafted by Paola F. Rey. Her main goal is to create instant heirlooms. Whether you use this as a Journal, Diary, Sketchbook, Logbook, Guest Book, etc, all of Paola F. Rey’s leather journals are handcrafted to last a lifetime.
- Designed & handcrafted by Paola F. Rey
- Handmade to last a lifetime
- Dimensions: 6.5″ x 9.25″ x 1.25″ (when closed)
- Includes one notebook with 120 Sheets/240 Pages
- Refillable with A5 (5 5⁄6 x 8 1⁄4 inches) notebooks
- Secures shut with a silver swing clasp
- Made to order
Design variations and custom leather journals are available. If you are interested in a custom order, reach out to me here with what you are looking for and we can work together to create your custom piece!