Dragon Leather Journal with Basketweave Pattern on Back and Inside Pockets
This Dragon Leather Journal is cut from premium Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather, meticulously hand tooled, hand painted & antiqued, then finished with a multi step process & hand stitched for extra durability. The back cover features a unique Basketweave Pattern. Inside, two pockets with the same Basketweave Pattern hold a notebook in place. When the pages are filled, just pop out the notebook and replace it with a fresh one.
The Dragon design was created by Paola F. Rey. Her main goal is to create instant heirlooms. Whether you use this as a Journal, Diary, Sketchbook, Logbook, Guest Book, etc, all of Paola F. Rey’s leather journals are hand crafted to last a lifetime.
- Designed & handcrafted by Paola F. Rey
- Handmade to last a lifetime
- Dimensions: 6.5″ x 9.25″ x 1.25″ (when closed)
- Includes one notebook with 120 Sheets/240 Pages
- Refillable with A5 (5 5⁄6 x 8 1⁄4 inches) notebooks
- Secures shut with an antique brass swing clasp
- Made to order
Design variations and custom leather journals are available. If you are interested in a custom order, reach out to me here with what you are looking for and we can work together to create your custom piece!